Eating healthy may not be part of your business plan but increased customer conversions probably are. To help you stick to your business plans we have compiled a few tips to help you stay on the path to success!
- Writing down your where you want to be will help solidify the idea in your own mind. It’s not enough to just ‘think’ about where you want to be. Create a plan, write it down and follow through!
- Create benchmarkers on your office whiteboard to spur you into action and keep yourself in check! When you day-dream and gaze at your notice board you will be reminded of your grand plans.
- Wherever you keep your todo list or calendar write in actions to check on your progress or start a new task. Start small and gradually work your way to success.
- Take time to daydream. Day-dreaming can help us be more creative and brings new thoughts into our conscious thoughts. Studies show that day-dreaming can help us find solutions to problems.
- Have an accountability partner. An accountability partner could be your business partner, a spouse or a friend. They should be someone who can ask you the tough questions and help keep you aligned with your goals or identify if they may need to be modified to become more realistic.
- Stay true to your business brand. Unless you’ve concluded that your current branding strategy needs to be overhauled, keep changes small and progressively move towards your grand design.
Don’t be afraid to try new things! A new marketing style, bold new items on display or adding videos to your website - take a leap this year and make a big impact for 2016!